sultanahmet (blue) mosque
streets of sultanahmet are full of jewels inherited from three majestic powers: ottoman, roman and eastern roman (byzantine) empire. so, besides those highlights above, areas of today's non-existing buildings and some other places such as turkish and islamic arts museum, theodosius cistern, museum of great palace mosaics and more will either be seen or talked about, during our walk and we will of course have some free time for lunch at the area.
40 $ (per person)
our guiding service.
entrance fees to topkapi palace and underground cistern, transportation expenses, lunch and gratuities.
- the places we get to see from the inside during this walk are; hagia sophia, topkapi palace, basilica cistern, grand bazaar and sultanahmet (blue) mosque. the rest will be seen from the outside.
- please wear comfortable shoes and try to bring less stuff with you.
- scarves are sold at the entrance of hagia sophia, therefore we recommend you bring your own.
- meeting point is the entrance of hagia sophia. you will be seeing your guide holding a sign written ''guideist'' on it.
- we will be using the discord app for safe communication during our tours, if necessary. the necessary instructions will be given to you at the beginning. we will not provide any earphones due to health reasons therefore we recommend you bring your own.
- we would like to remind you that it is an obligation to wear masks in our tours and we recommend you bring your own, as well.
- the walk begins at 9:00 am and ends at around 5:00 pm, usually at the grand bazaar.
- your guide can make changes in the sequence of the visits.
- recommendations will be made for lunch.
- this walk can be booked except for tuesdays and sundays, as the topkapi palace is closed on tuesdays and the grand bazaar is closed on sundays.
- our tour is free for the kids between the ages 0-6.
- please note that the maximum number of people for this walk is 10, children between the ages 0-6 excepted.
- all our prices are v.a.t. included.
for information on the entrance fees of the sites in this tour, please click the links below;