beginning from the chora church which is today's kariye museum, we take a walk through the streets towards the golden horn before taking the cable car and finishing at pierre loti terrace to enjoy the view along with preferably a sip of tea. in addition to the highlights above, some other places such as tekfur palace, church of panagia hançeriotissa, kasturya synagogue, eğrikapı (kaligaria gate), church of panagia suda, the old fez factory, anemas dungeons and the church of st. thecla (mosque of cabir) will either be seen or talked about and of course, we will have some free time for lunch in between.
40 $ (per person)
our guiding service.
entrance fee to chora, transportation expenses, lunch and gratuities.
- the places that we get to see from the inside are: the eyüp mosque, chora and sacred fountain of blachernai. the rest will be seen from the outside.
- please wear comfortable shoes and try to bring less stuff with you.
- scarves are given for free at the entrance of the mosques but we recommend you bring your own.
- meeting point is the entrance of chora. you will be seeing your guide holding a sign written ''guideist'' on it.
- we will be using the discord app for safe communication during our tours, if necessary. the necessary instructions will be given to you at the beginning. we will not provide any earphones due to health reasons therefore we recommend you bring your own.
- we would like to remind you that it is an obligation to wear masks in our tours and we recommend you bring your own, as well.
- our walk begins at 9:00 am and ends at around 4:00 pm, usually on pierre loti hill.
- your guide can make changes on the sequences of the visits.
- recommendations will be made for lunch.
- this walk can be booked except for wednesdays, as the chora might be closed on wednesdays.
- entrance to chora still requires a payment of 65 turkish liras per person, as it still is a museum in practice.
- our tour is free for the kids between the ages 0-6.
- please note that the maximum number for this walk is 10, children between the ages 0-6 excepted.
- all our prices are v.a.t. included.